Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*BFT.COM 1ST ANNUAL "DINNER ON ICE" EVENT NEWS*
A year ago we were fishing at Utah lake and I caught what I thought was a small wiper, it was 14 or 15 inches and looked just like a Willard Bay wiper. For this reason I would like to put my vote in for Utah lake but if everyone else decides on Strawberry then I'll be there. I hope the event can be changed just in case the day turns out bad, weather wise. I've been on Strawberry when it was hard to stand up because of the wind but when it is nice Strawberry can be awesome. As the day draws closer we will be able to get a better idea. I like the idea about getting away from the large groups of people, so it will just be our BFT group. The problem with this is, for the people that don't have a way to get that far out onto the ice(snowmobile or ATV), it will be a long walk.
Strawberry Marina does rent snowmobiles but I'm not sure of the price. Kent, do you know the number of the marina? I'm not trying to throw a wet blanket on this get together, just trying to think ahead so everyone will be ready and the event will go smooth. Thanks in advance to Old Coot and Fish For Food. WH2
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [PREDATOR] Lets start making plans for the Dutch oven ice fishing event - by wiperhunter2 - 11-05-2002, 05:46 PM