Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WINTER CRAPPIES
[cool] Okay, I actually paid Robert Redford to sub for me. Don't he look cute in that funny set of fisherman's pantyhose? Then again, some of us want justice and others want mercy. I noticed in the pic you sent of that baby bass that you had your face cropped out. Either that or you need a new photographer.

One of my best salmon pics from years ago was taken by my daughter. She cut the two salmon off about half way down and has a whole lot of space above my head. That's one of the neat things about digital cameras. You can see the pic before it's too late to take another one if you blew the first shot.

So, you're gonna play a little fish hooky, huh? I won't tell if you don't. Been known to engage in that little game myself. Hope the weather cooperates and that you don't play the wind-surfing game again.

We got to get together if you are a lure crafter. I have about twenty jig molds. I make lures, tie flies, build rods and all kinds of kinky stuff. I am just putting glitter paint finish and eyes on some new big Roadrunner jig heads I am going to make into vertical jigging stuff for the Saguaro sweethearts. I catch enough five to seven pounders on the small models I fish for yellows and walleyes that I figure some bigger ones oughtta work too. I started tieing in some rainbow colors over or with white this year and it has been killing fish wherever shad are a part of the menu.

I'll scan a couple of pics and send them over when I finish my next batch. I'd like to get a look at your new creations too...but only if they work. I got enough boxes full of experiments that didn't work.

In the meantime, I'll wait with bait on my breath for your report. Lotsa luck.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
WINTER CRAPPIES - by TubeDude - 12-31-2002, 11:46 PM
Re: [TubeDude] WINTER CRAPPIES - by OneWhoFishes - 01-01-2003, 02:07 AM
Re: [OneWhoFishes] WINTER CRAPPIES - by TubeDude - 01-01-2003, 12:59 PM
Re: [TubeDude] WINTER CRAPPIES - by AZBassman - 01-06-2003, 10:16 PM
Re: [AZBassman] WINTER CRAPPIES - by TubeDude - 01-06-2003, 11:24 PM