Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your opinion, and help
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][size 4][green]Hi there Discman and welcome to the BFT. Looking forward to seeing pixs of your FF catches. Flygoddess has given you some good info. By the way Sage bought out Redington a Florida base company in 2003 and apparently still owns them. Re: Google. I have an Orvis Mid Arbor 3/4 that I paid $139 less a $20 coupon that I picked up at a trade show. At $119 you can go wrong. Most modern day lines do not require any dressing. [/green][/size][/font]
[font "Poor Richard"][size 4][green]Probably the best answer to some of your questions ie: soaping the leader, is to try these scenarios out yourself. Since you are relatively new to FF, the best experience is to get out on the water. The people at your local fly fishing store will be more than willing to help you out. When I started FF I learned the hard way. Went out and bought a rod, reel, line, accessories and started fishing. Had no clue as to what I was doing right or wrong. Oh I did read up on the subject before getting my line wet. Today one can pick up a good FF video and practice in the back yard some of the concepts learned. Lots of good luck.[/green][/size][/font]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Your opinion, and help - by Discman - 01-01-2006, 10:57 PM
Re: [Discman] Your opinion, and help - by Dryrod - 01-02-2006, 05:57 PM
Re: [Dryrod] Your opinion, and help - by Discman - 01-23-2006, 06:28 PM
Re: [Discman] Your opinion, and help - by Dryrod - 01-23-2006, 09:16 PM
Re: [Discman] Your opinion, and help - by Dryrod - 01-25-2006, 07:13 PM