Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Batlett/Saguaro
[cool] [font "Times New Roman"][size 3]IT'S A MIRACLE! Reading that report just healed my back. Great stuff, my man. But, ya gotta lighten up on the old moderator. Some of us got work and responsibilities, and just can't go rocketing around the local lakes in boats with new motors...harrassin' vulnerable float tubers. [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]I gotta warn ya. When you see my craft, with the "rod rack" full of rods, one of those is a surface to surface missile. If you get close enough to see the PWC and water skier stickers on the side of my Kennebec, you will note I can be dangerous. But, by the time you are close enough to see them, it will be too late for you too. 65 miles an hour ain't fast enough to outrun my "Stratos Stingers".[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]I don't know if I would have admitted, on a public forum like this, that you were actually spooning for catfish. There goes the neighborhood. I gotta admit I have far too much fun with those dudes too...especially the predatory flatheads. I've wrestled some big ones from my float boat. About that "big one that got away", I'm bettin' it was a big old foul-hooked carp. But, then again, I bet on the Raiders too.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]The good news is that I just "renegotiated" my work arrangement, so that there's a good chance I can carve out some mornings or afternoons midweek...for our first date. Gotta warn you though. I'm not "that kind of guy". And, I wouldn't think of "front-ending" you on your own boat.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Keep those fishies busy, and put a mark on the water if you find some around Butcher Jones. I may be able to get out for awhile Saturday morning with Mrs. Dude (Tube Babe). She's been developing a severe case of fishing withdrawal symptoms too, and if I wanna maintain the domestic tranquility, I should take her to the dance first.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Have you heard anything about that area...as far as trout-chasin' largies? If you hit it right, it can be scary. And, in my "exempt" craft, I get to work inside the no-boats buoys. Nyaa nyaa nyaa.[/size][/font]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Batlett/Saguaro - by AZBassman - 01-28-2003, 12:48 AM
Re: [AZBassman] Batlett/Saguaro - by TubeDude - 01-28-2003, 01:37 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Batlett/Saguaro - by AZBassman - 01-30-2003, 09:46 PM
Re: [AZBassman] Batlett/Saguaro - by TubeDude - 01-31-2003, 02:06 AM
Re: [AZBassman] Batlett/Saguaro - by PREDATOR - 02-12-2003, 04:42 AM
Re: [PREDATOR] Batlett/Saguaro - by TubeDude - 02-12-2003, 11:32 AM
Re: [TubeDude] Batlett/Saguaro - by PREDATOR - 02-12-2003, 02:54 PM
Re: [AZBassman] Batlett/Saguaro - by lonehunter - 02-18-2003, 08:31 PM