Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolf ???
you have a few good points dave, its hard to comprehend what happens on a 2000 acre farm less you live around one, with 500 ewes, when they lamb its like a cotton field, wolves now days have become lazy and take a likeing to farm animals, once they eat one sheep or cow/calf they tend to leave the wild animals alone, but as you know its very hard to keep your eye on a large pet like a lab or leave a dog like that in the house all the time when your at work, my self I feel dogs shouldnt be under the same roof as people, I fed all my dogs which i am down on dogs i only have 10 out side, I feel the state should have asked for public input befor they planted/reintroduced them not after the damage is done, but then again i dont know of any one who accused the state/DNR of doing any thing right, the state is working hard at trying to get a hunting season on them and the right for land owners to kill them if they pose a threat to what they own and I am going to spend some time on the river this fall when the salmon run and see if i can see a wolf hunting fish, I would like to se one catch a fish and drag it off into the woods.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Wolf ??? - by whitedog - 04-28-2006, 03:57 PM
Re: [whitedog] Wolf ??? - by daffy - 04-29-2006, 06:38 AM
Re: [whitedog] Wolf ??? - by davetclown - 04-29-2006, 05:38 PM
Re: [davetclown] Wolf ??? - by whitedog - 04-29-2006, 10:46 PM
Re: [whitedog] Wolf ??? - by davetclown - 04-30-2006, 01:04 AM
Re: [davetclown] Wolf ??? - by whitedog - 05-03-2006, 10:16 PM