Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jen Carroll wants BFT website ideas
Hey Jen,

Well, ask yourself why you're getting a website made. What are you trying to accomplish with this site? When you answer those questions, then you'll have a pretty good idea where you need to go with it.

For one thing, i'd have up to date info about how you're endevors on the bass tour is going. I've been tracking you on the tournament and events board, and you're doing a great job and we're all rooting for you.

Next, i'd have plenty of pictures. Words are cool and all, but pictures are cool to look at. We want to SEE what's going on. You're very photogenic anyways, why not take pictures. It's nice to see a female angler out there that's passionate about what she's doing.

We want to know what you're catching your bass on, how you're working the lure, what the water and weather conditions are where you were and at the location you're in now. Keep it real time, not a month behind. There are a million things you could do, those are just my thoughts
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Jen_Carroll] Jen Carroll wants BFT website ideas - by Tarpon4me - 06-14-2006, 03:08 AM