Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Da Green and Da Gorge 7/8 & 7/9
Great report on the Green!
I have been fishing up there since 1972, and have seen alot of changes (most for the best), although I fear the worst when I hear about the construction at Little Hole.
For those who haven't heard, Spinner Fall fly shop wants to build a lodge with cabins and access to the river in the big meadow directly across from Little Hole. In my opinion, that would be a huge mistake and wipe out the great fishing that currently can be found in that part of the river. Also, critical winter range for deer & elk would be seriously affected and the only people who would benefit would be the wealthy patrons who can afford to stay at the proposed lodge and the developers themselves.
"Joe Average 6 Packs" like myself who couldn't (and wouldn't) pay to stay there will lose a very valuable public treasure if this lodge is allowed to be built and I believe that anyone who has ever spent time on the Green should be VERY concerned about this and trying to do whatever we can to get it stopped!!
Any input from all you fellow BTFers would be greatly appreciated!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Da Green and Da Gorge 7/8 & 7/9 - by Flycasting - 07-14-2006, 05:42 PM
Re: [Flycasting] Da Green and Da Gorge 7/8 & 7/9 - by rfishrmn - 07-14-2006, 10:24 PM