Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GLASS RODS
[font "Comic Sans MS"][green][size 3]I have been hooked on fiberglass rods lately. Bought the little 5'3" 3/4wt for small streams, and my 7'6" 4wt Lamiglass, plus my old ugly Berkly with the crocked tip top [laugh][/size][/green][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][green][size 3]I even teach my students using glass because it WILL teach you to slow down and wait for it. Can help old timers correct a few things also.[/size][/green][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][green][size 3][/size][/green][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][green][size 3]I just received my McFarland 8' 3pc 6wt. blank. WOW! I was thinking it might be a lot more noodlie being that long, but this thing is soooo sweet. This is going to be a blast on stillwater.
Amboyna reel seat, agate stripping guide. Going with the double foot guides, and he sent us some new hook keeps that look like little double foot guides.
Custom cork by the ol' man. Will post some pictures of the finished product. Can't wait![/size][/green][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][green][size 3][/size][/green][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][green][size 3]I landed a 24" kamloop at the lodge this summer on my Lamiglass. These rods can take it![/size][/green][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][green][size 3]Plus very inexpensive for the builders to get a TOP OF THE LINE rod.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
GLASS RODS - by flygoddess - 12-09-2006, 10:28 PM
Re: [flygoddess] GLASS RODS - by Thudpucker - 12-10-2006, 12:46 AM
Re: [Thudpucker] GLASS RODS - by flygoddess - 12-10-2006, 01:45 AM
Re: [flygoddess] GLASS RODS - by Thudpucker - 12-10-2006, 03:14 AM
Re: [Thudpucker] GLASS RODS - by flygoddess - 12-10-2006, 04:06 AM