Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New angler aboard
Hey everyone!

Just registered and wanted to introduce myself before i got to cluttering up the boards with my nonsense,haha no just kidding about the clutter part but i do hope to stick around and learn a thing or two!

Where to start......hmmmm, well my names Ryan, im from Bakersfield,Ca and am new to the fishing scene. And no......thats not an invitation to come stalk me and show me how to "rig" my "worm". ; )

Ive been fishing probably about three times out of my entire life, yes i was a deprived child haha.I always had abit of luck when i did go, the most recent being last weekend, we went up to lake isabella and by kernville, got a trout, a ton of crappie, some small mouth bass and a few catfish. Great day I must say .

And ever since then i was determined to find a online community to dive into this great past-time you call fishing.Along with a few trips to wal-mart to look at my future gear, as untill now ive been useing whatever friens brought along. Im the type to measure twice cut once , and picking out the right gear is no different, right?

So here i am, gonna dig around the boards and see if i cant find the anwser to most of my question in previous threads.

Maybe someone can point me in the direction of a few good threads to get me on my way? As i said im new to the fishing scene, dont know much about rods,reels,lures,baits and whatnot. And it always good to have a soild foundation right?

Thanks everyone, i appreciate all your time and help.

All the best
Ryan
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
New angler aboard - by _Mannix_ - 05-02-2007, 05:15 PM
Re: [_Mannix_] New angler aboard - by Tarpon4me - 05-02-2007, 07:06 PM
Re: [_Mannix_] New angler aboard - by gdn443 - 05-03-2007, 09:49 PM
Re: [_Mannix_] New angler aboard - by tubeN2 - 05-04-2007, 12:13 AM
Re: [tubeN2] New angler aboard - by _Mannix_ - 05-04-2007, 01:16 AM
Re: [_Mannix_] New angler aboard - by tubeN2 - 05-04-2007, 01:33 AM
Re: [_Mannix_] New angler aboard - by mattscru - 05-04-2007, 03:33 AM
Re: [mattscru] New angler aboard - by mattscru - 05-04-2007, 07:15 AM