Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gorge lakers-not enough forage? Look at this one!
[reply]
I am guessing that you caught that one somewhere around "Blue Cliff Bend" ???

I hate the fact that you're getting so good with photoshop...

Nice fish !!!

What did you estimate his weight at ? _________________________________________________ Danny: That Blue Cliff Bend has been red hot lately! However, with what has already started going on up here this year, I may either have to put in different (fake) backgrounds, or just quit posting any pictures on my website or anywhere else. But today, instead of every MFker and their brother going to my latest background spots, the SOB's followed me all over the lake for the entire morning. I'd move a mile or two to where there was nobody, and be surrounded in 15 minutes. This happened several times. I'd rather have the copy-cat low-life's follow my pictures instead of following me, so I guess the joke's on me. Maybe Blue Cliff Bend wasn't such a good idea after all, but I like the name! By the way, fishing sucks here now, and will for the rest of the season. Yesterday was the last good day. The bite should begin again around Christmas!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [DannyNoonan] Gorge lakers-not enough forage? Look at this one! - by Tarponjim - 05-11-2007, 10:58 PM