Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle's afternoon delight
My boats in the shop, so we took Brent's and headed up to Jordanelle about 2 PM. Picked up Kendall along the way. So rub a dub dub...three men in a tub...or should I say Triton...

We sure didn't waste anytime, looking for a hook up and wanted to see just how many fish we could catch inside the wakeless bouys in the Rock Cliff arm. The action was hot and heavy from the minute we arrived with several doubles and even a few triple hook ups. No monster's there, but the majority of the fish were 14-17 + inches, so we considered that pretty respectable...

That brand new trolling motor decided to take a hiatus right in the middle of the evening about 7 PM. So we headed for the boat ramp with still a couple of good hours of sun left in the day...

Kendall and Brent figured we must have busted 70 fish, but I think it was closer to 60...

Kendall broke off probably the largest fish right at the boat, that looked to be around 20 inches, but then again, they're all monster's when they break off right at the boat...

[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Jordanelle's afternoon delight - by bassrods - 06-30-2007, 03:51 AM