Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help needed for my aluminum dream.
thanks, i have the type IV life jackets old school water skiier type with the buckles, i also have all the other stuff except for a horn or whistle but that is a planned addition to the "stuff" bucket.

I am also not requiered to have a fire extinguisher unless the boat has a tank "built in" mine is just a gas can 2.5 gallon to refill the motor if needed but i can run for a few days solid on one tank on top of the motor. I think it may be more dangerous for me to carry the gas can on board for spillage reasons than fire i keep it shaded in the bow and when i am camping it gets left at camp. i still think a fire killer is a good idea for camping and fishing on the boat though so ill head to harbor freight in the next while and see if i can find a cheap on maybe ill go to that fire prevention place on main and what about 17th or 21st i forget...but right in that area.

thanks all of you for the input it really helped me tune into what i really need on that boat, i mean with all the gear and up to 3 guys on it 14 feet gets real small real fast.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Help needed for my aluminum dream. - by BADFISH - 07-03-2007, 02:14 AM
Re: [djole] Help needed for my aluminum dream. - by BADFISH - 07-11-2007, 03:00 AM