Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decent day on the Berry
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#002850]Fished Strawberry today with Fishhound. We launched at Renegade at about 7:30. While at the ramp, we ran into Mr. and Mrs. Muskyhunter. At first I didn't recognize Muskyhunter. Then I see the Mrs. and remembered them from the Salsa Boys Party last year. Hey you guys ... that sure was a lot bigger boat this time!

On the way through Heber, we stopped at the Maverick and ran into Road. Good to see you again Road.

Today I was in hoping to show Fishhound a good time casting pointers into the shallows. But it wasn’t to be. He talked me into doing a little jigging and I am glad he did. I only caught about 7-8 fish on hard bait today ... nothing like a few weeks ago. I caught most of my fish on a white tube jig tipped with chub. And Fishhound caught all of his fish jigging ... none on hard bait or pointers.

I caught one bow and the rest cuts. Fishhound caught two dads and the rest cuts.

Between the two of us we caught close to 30-35 fish.

On the way home, I was rolling up one of the power windows and heard a “pop”! It was my favorite trout rod getting it’s tip broke off ... Dang I hate it when that happens.[/#002850][/size][/font]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Decent day on the Berry - by Old_Coot - 10-27-2007, 03:37 AM