Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bush, a day late and a dollar short.
Well there is a new hopeful economic stimulant package coming on the books over the next few weeks,

Bush says he will be looking forward to putting money in to the hands of the poor...

It may be only a hundred or two in food stamps, extensions in unemployment benefits and tax breaks for middle class business, it is a positive step in to the right direction.

I am glad to see he had figured that the economic tree's life giving fluid "money" doesn’t flow from the top down but from the roots up. "Poor and Middle class" more to the fact that money should be like the rains, and flow in a full circle of an economic nitch.

I hope this is a step towards the end of "the trickle down economics" of the Regan years; it only served to starve an economy from the bottom up to the middle of the tree...

It may be only wishful feelings on my part for seeing this as a step to an investment in to the roots of our economic tree.

In my thesis of economics 30 years back I stated that a strong economic tree depends on a healthy bottom line, and if the bottom line is week when the economic winds begin to blow, the tree rocks for the lack of having a solid foot hold, and can topple over.

Remember, whatever the government subsidizes, prospers. if the bottom line is subsidized then the whole economic tree will begin to grow healthy again... [Wink][Smile][cool]

[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Bush, a day late and a dollar short. - by davetclown - 01-18-2008, 12:17 AM