Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHERE ARE THE WHITE SEA BASS AT???
I KNOW where they are!!!

Its hard to believe, but the pursuit caught many white sea bass yesterday at cape cortez. many white sea bass. we are the first open party boat to do that well this season with the sea bass.
i went down to the bunks for a little nap, and when i came up onto the deck, i saw this 26 pound croaker laying on the deck. the bite was on for about an hour, then died down. they would swim through our area every 15 minutes. they were just looking for something to eat. we through our baits out there and, HOOK UP!!! HOOK UP!!! HOOK UP!!! HOOK UP!!! four people all at once would get hooked. we were cutting lines, moving people down the boat, and pushing people out of the way. thats my first time working on a boat that caught that many sea bass in one day. IT WAS GREAT!!! i just regret me not throwing a line in. i have never caught a sea bass before. actually, people say i hooked up on a black sea bass, but we'll never know. I could have caught at least 3 that day. too bad the limit is one per person. I should be going out today too, but i was too tired that day. i wanted to sleep.

Joe

joe
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [JapanRon] WHERE ARE THE WHITE SEA BASS AT??? - by DH_tubinjoe - 04-19-2003, 03:12 PM
Re: [DH_tubinjoe] WHERE ARE THE WHITE SEA BASS AT??? - by gvanzant - 04-24-2003, 04:01 PM
Re: [Fishslayer] WHERE ARE THE WHITE SEA BASS AT??? - by gvanzant - 04-28-2003, 04:27 PM