Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Fish-N-Feed Saturday - UPDATE!
Ok, ok we have a problem here. It has nothing to do with the weather, or the food, I just want to know whos going to be there.

Who are these people? [font "Comic Sans MS"][#800080][size 2]R. Steinhorst, D Wyman, D. Brocket, D. Scott, K&J Brownell.And I thought Pescadorv and pescadorutah were the same guy! [/size][/#800080][/font]

[#0e0012][size 2]I am not smart enough to figure out who these guys are on my own. So tommorow, just introduce yourself as xman, or who ever I know you as. And pescodorv, if you wanted seconds, you could have just asked the coot to cook you some, you didnt have to sign up twice![laugh] Just kidding dude, I am looking forward to meeting you or bolth of you, and figuring out just whats going on. [/size][/#0e0012]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Old_Coot] Willard Fish-N-Feed Saturday - UPDATE! - by PescadorUtah - 05-01-2003, 06:57 PM
Re: [Old_Coot] Willard Fish-N-Feed Saturday - UPDATE! - by PREDATOR - 05-02-2003, 08:47 PM
Re: [PREDATOR] Willard Fish-N-Feed Saturday - UPDATE! - by PescadorUtah - 05-02-2003, 11:00 PM