Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cabrillo beach? i think thats what its called
[cool]Hey, Joe. Great report...even if the outcome of the rogue wave wasn't so great. Sorry about your lost tackle. It doesn't matter how much it cost, it could have put you out of action, if not for the generosity of friends. And, it's always a bummer to lose something you are used to and have broken in just right. The positive side is that you did not get drowned or hurt...other than your dignity.

A good lesson for all. Pay attention to wind, waves and currents. If you don't, you could end up getting a ride you didn't count on. Sometimes it works out okay. Other times you have major problems.

Congrats on scoring some new firsts from a tube. There will likely be many more. Every trip you learn something new and have new opportunities. After a while you will have a real treasure chest of memories, that nobody can ever take away from you. And, by the way, you are not an official float tuber until you have been bombed by waves and roughed up by both wind and current. You're getting there fast.

Oh yeah, I suspected that it was you posting when you referred to Chris in the third person tense. You gotta start paying attention to logging in right. You will never get a marlin icon under your name if you keep giving your posts to Chris.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [dhTubinChris] cabrillo beach? i think thats what its called - by TubeDude - 05-13-2003, 02:08 PM