Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11 Mile Res..... Salmon
Zak,
Glad to see you can post on here and not call your little Bro, what gives? HAHAHA Anyhow, I understand where you are coming from with your questions. I havent heard of anyone taking a koke outta there for a while now, BUT as far as the snagging part is concerned..........you remember when you, Dad and I would go up to 11-Mile before we had the boat and fished in that one area that had a nice little bay in there? I cant remember the name of the spot, but we use to cross there and walk down the shore quite a bit and nail the Bow's..........anyway, I remember a couple times that we went up there to see if the ice was off and there were people standing either on the ice or just off the ice in that bay SNAGGIN' Kokes!!! Dont you remember that? Might have been Dad and I only, but I remember that because I didnt know what the hell them guys were doing so Dad and I walked down to the shoreline and watched them for a bit and sure enough they were casting big lead jig heads and snagging them by the bunches!!! Anyhow, give me a call sometime!!!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
11 Mile Res..... Salmon - by Catfishgitter - 09-12-2008, 01:44 PM
Re: [kochanut] 11 Mile Res..... Salmon - by trout_slayer - 10-27-2008, 06:17 PM