Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My presence has been summoned?
[font "Calibri"]As your TROUTCOMMANDER sits back and recovers from another overly successful mid-day excursion of plying the waters of this state with my tools of the trade, I see that it has become necessary to return to this post and clarify things for you, my underlings. I have taken notice that it you have found it necessary to call your Commander an imposter, and accuse your Commander of actually being influenced by others on this board such as RDRRM8E or IFG, who by the way are both underlings. The responses posted are all non-sense and the comments should qualify as “chit-chat”. Your TROUTCOMMANDER, is above responding to those comments. I simply want you to know that if you fish long enough and then listen to my advice, that you, too can become nearly as skilled as me, in both the fishing and cerebral sense. [/font]
[font "Calibri"]I also noticed that your many of you worship TubeDude as your pseudo-commander, and he has mentioned that he was unaware of my presence? Well I want to assure you, my underlings, that I have never left your presence! I have been simply giving you time to grow and expand your horizons, by allowing you to learn by making your own mistakes. However, when an unidentified underling contacted me the other day and indicated that you all would benefit greatly from my input, once again, I have generously decided to help you through your pitiful problems. As I have already stated, your main problem is not fishing enough and allowing your weak and feeble minds to resort to sitting at your computers too long. [/font]
[font "Calibri"]Well I will close by giving each of you a chance to “feel good about yourself” once again by simply knowing you are in my presence. Sincerely, your TROUTCOMMANDER[/font]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [TROUTCOMMANDER] My presence has been summoned? - by TROUTCOMMANDER - 02-04-2009, 09:51 PM