Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Felt the need to fish
[quote flygoddess]Are you kidding...the Snake was my back yard.....literally. I think I was fishing before I could walk! Oh wait, I was bait back then....LOL
If you go into Glenn's Ferry, the house I grew up in is I think Blue now, it was an old A framed school house made into a house when I lived there. Right by the water tower next to the river or at least three doors down. Empty lot on the left and a house straight down the hill in back that use to be a naturally heated pool.
I grew up on Sturgeon, catfish and trout. It has been a very long time since I have been back, so, I don't remember the ponds very well.

Funny thing too, I grew up with a fly rod, but I just attach mono to the end and used it like a Tenkara.
My Grandpa and I did land a 7' Sturgeon...well more him as I was about 5. LOL[/quote]
That's cool you have a lot of Idaho history. I bet it changed a lot sense you were here. I spent a lot of time in your back yard sturgeon fishing. wouldn't mind living down that way but then it would be a long drive to the south fork lol [laugh]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Felt the need to fish - by drowning_flys - 12-29-2009, 02:36 AM
Re: [flygoddess] Felt the need to fish - by drowning_flys - 01-12-2010, 05:50 AM