Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the wierdest thing you've ever caught?
Guess it's not too wierd, becasue i have seen it posted on here a few times, rocks! Nothing like reallyin a 1.5 lb lava rock.

Turtles, clothing, glasses (Saratoga Springs docks late this winter), trees, bushes, nets, hats, fingers, legs and just about everything i have ever taken on my boat.

Had my first encounter with a snake on UL last week. Now I only know of 2 types of snakes, Dead, and about to be dead. this one was 18-24 inches (no i didn;t stop to ask or measure it, just a guess) and a little bigger around than a pencil. After several thrashings of the water with the bid end of my net, we parted ways.

Actually, I am from the south and have lots of encounters while fishing with water moccasins, copper heads and such. Living 20 years in Idaho, I met a few rattle snakes, bull snakes and a few others. Petrified of snakes. can't even watch one on TV. Get the golly-wobbles typing the word, snake....
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [fishguru73] What is the wierdest thing you've ever caught? - by ripnlip - 06-25-2010, 12:32 PM