Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAD Willard report ... 8-7-03
[Sad]Man I'm pissed,after seeing your pics coot I had to do somthing,There is know way in h#ll there going to let the water get any lower,I have e-mailed the DWR,State Parks,and the weber river water dist.some one has to stop the outflow of water or we will lose all the hard work that the DWR has done to get this lake to wear it is,we all do are part to conserve water and it time for them to save some water,Think about the millions of dollars that was put into this lake for fisherman,the state parks should have never put that kind of money in there if they dont have any control over the water,the dredging did us fisherman no good,all it did is make it so they could pump more water out,I say we go plug off every outlet pipe out there and tell them no more water for you,they used enough,wasteed plenty,and we all put money into that lake so we all should have a say.I recomend we all e-mail the DWR so they know we are serious about saving the lake from a massive fish die off,12 ft of water is not going to be deep enough if we get a good freeze this year,we all lose all the money.and i'm not willing to do that.

JUMP ABOARD,Lets do somthing about this now.

Tony[Sad]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
SAD Willard report ... 8-7-03 - by Old_Coot - 08-08-2003, 03:20 PM
Re: [Kayote] SAD Willard report ... 8-7-03 - by fishinfool - 08-08-2003, 06:08 PM