Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hotspotting?
+1 more Holy sheep dip batman!!
Some of you guys take this fishing report stuff a little too serious for my taste. I go fishing to have fun. Im no professional by a long shot but you dont have to be good to enjoy it. I agree if you want to keep a location secret, posting a bunch of pics on the internet isnt the best way. I'll tell anyone where and how I caught decent size fish if they want to know. Its not like I have all the good ones corralled up in some part of the lake for an exclusive fishing expedition! Geez, lets try to act like adults!
Perchski posted the ones i caught at Strawberry.

I caught the 21" cut in the little cove south of Horse creek. about 15 feet off the bank, casting from my Tracker 17 ft. Prodeep V-17 aluminum boat using a shakespeare reel on a Walmart Fuel brand rod, on 15lb. test monafilament with a Floating jointed Rappala (the one that looks like a little rainbow.) He hit on the lower treble hook. I must have been reeling too fast for him to catch the front hook. Thats all Im giving out on the internet...feel free to PM me for any specifics!! Smile

oh I forgot...I was on the starboard side of the stern..cuz that damn sweet sarge just had to have the front! lol
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Hotspotting? - by HookJaw_Brimhall - 11-30-2010, 12:26 PM
Re: [4poundonly] big tigers at our honey hole - by Trackerg - 12-01-2010, 10:27 PM