Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah should ban all bait completely where they have slot limits
Quote:Meat hunters can always go buy fish at the store if they want some meat. But trophy fishermen can only fish for trophys.

Are you saying that folks who are fishing for food shouldn't keep a limit or are you saying that in the worst case scenario, they can go to the store and buy some meat? I'm not trying to hate, just curious as to your point of view.

Quote: I also don't see why anyone needs tot take home more than a fish or two per trip, especially if you are taking out a child who can also take home a fish or two. One nice fish will feed a family for dinner, and if you want more fish, go fishing again.
Also it depends on the size of the fish you are catching as to how many will feed a family as well as the size of the family. Most likely you are referring to trout and since I'm not big on trout, I wouldn't know how many to feed my family. Having said that, it takes a limit of cookie cutter kitties to feed my family and I probably get enough to have lunch the day after. Sure I could go to the store but why would I buy those nasty farm-raised catfish? [Wink]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Jacksonman] Utah should ban all bait completely where they have slot limits - by wagdog - 01-20-2011, 04:58 PM