Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah should ban all bait completely where they have slot limits
You know it's Sad when people lie just to make a point! My name is Steven Davis and I’m a guide at Flaming Gorge. It is not easy becoming a guide there because you can't start guiding just because you can catch a lot of fish! Federal law requires all persons that take people in motorized boats for money to have a US Coast Guard Captains license and then on Flaming Gorge you must have a Forest service Permit. The problem is the Forest Service only gave out 6 of these permits, so no person can guide on the lake without one. Each permit can have up to three Guides under it. So when I wanted to start guiding I had to make a deal with one of the permit holders. One of the things that I agreed to was to let my customers decide if they would keep legally caught fish or not. Yes, it is true that on my boat I let my clients decide weather or not to keep their legal fish. It is a lie that I make people keep their fish . I know a lot of you hardcore Mac guys will be screaming bloody murder when I take some 85 year old Grandfather and his 8 year old grandson and they catch the biggest fish of their life and want to keep the fish. You can post your hate speech and lies about me, but every time you do I get 20 more booked trips.

THANKS Capt. Steven Davis
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [DonInDenver] Utah should ban all bait completely where they have slot limits - by GUIDEMAN - 01-22-2011, 12:06 PM