Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huntington Harbor/Anahiem Bay Today
I am the type of person when I go to fish that's exactley what I want to do.[Wink]

If I am going I like to go for at least 4-5 hours. A good friend of mine alot of times just times the tide so he will fish a 1/2 hr before tide change and after.

He claims to have had good luck doing that. Me personally just watch the tides, toss out your bait and drift around. Find a hot spot! and anchors away I'm staying[cool]

I totally agree with you though. When the wind and waves kick in unfortunatley it's time to go [unsure]

When it's so rough you can't tell if you get a bite or the wind is so strong your getting kicked around it's time for me to head in.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Something I forgot to mention is today while I was anchored near some grassy areas looking for bass some idiot came into the harbor at well over posted speeds waking everyone.

I blew my whislte and signalled to him to slow down. One of the knuckleheads decided to go up to the bow and flip me off.

So I took out my trusty marine handheld and called Harbor Patrol. Sure enough they were sitting alittle ways up ahead of him and nailed him cold.

20 minutes later and 2 harbor patrol boats I floated by. They had the knucklehead who flipped me off in handcuffs. Turned out he was drunk as a skunk.

He saw me and shook his head and I held up my handheld and said," Do on to others brother" meaning he thought it was real funny waking smaller craft and now he has a dui and his vessel was impounded.

I felt alittle sorry[unsure] NOT! [Wink]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Huntington Harbor/Anahiem Bay Today - by fishfather - 09-07-2003, 07:55 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Huntington Harbor/Anahiem Bay Today - by fishfather - 09-08-2003, 03:07 AM
Re: [TubeDude] Huntington Harbor/Anahiem Bay Today - by fishfather - 09-08-2003, 03:39 PM