Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huntington Harbor/Anahiem Bay Today
[cool]LOVE IT. I have always been a believer in "DON'T GET MAD...GET EVEN". Good story with a good ending.

Over here in Arizona, the lake rangers have publicized that they are on a mission to crack down on infractions...especially operating a motorcraft while under the influence. They have succeeded in reducing some problems, but there will always be the problem of the idiots who think that the guy with the fastest and/or biggest boat owns the lake, and does not need to pay attention to either the laws or the rules of good sportsmanship.

You were fortunate to have patrol boats nearby to apprehend the bozos. On the lakes I fish, the idiots know that the rangers will not hit the lakes until they have had plenty of coffee and donuts...and then they may stay in the areas where the "scenery" (bikinis) is better. That leaves a lot fo fishermen vulnerable to being tormented by water skiers and PWC, without them being at risk. I have seen some arrests though. It sure is fun to watch when the rangers sneak around the point and find some PWC racing around the float tubers...in the no wake area.

Again...good report.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Huntington Harbor/Anahiem Bay Today - by fishfather - 09-07-2003, 07:55 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Huntington Harbor/Anahiem Bay Today - by fishfather - 09-08-2003, 03:07 AM
Re: [fishfather] Huntington Harbor/Anahiem Bay Today - by TubeDude - 09-08-2003, 11:11 AM
Re: [TubeDude] Huntington Harbor/Anahiem Bay Today - by fishfather - 09-08-2003, 03:39 PM