Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backpackin' the Boulders
Party hans't started until PBH comes out to impart his limitless wisdom to use.[crazy]

Do you really need someone to explain the difference between Strawberry and Boulder mtn lakes in regards to the sensitivity of pressure? Really?

Discuss Boulder Mtn as a whole but leave specific lakes out. I am amazed at how little some people think and use common sense on here. If you think a lake with 1000 nice brookies can handle being being hotspotted on a public forum, you should reconsider calling yourself a fisherman! There is difference between those fishermen who put in the their time discovering little gems and those fishermen who go to a public forum, read about an area producing 4 lb brookies or 5 lb tigers, then go up with their buddies, kill everything they catch and leave all their trash behind. Yes I know that is an over-generalization but we all know there is a lot of truth to it.

And please stop bringing up the BS "It is a public water on public lands" ridiculous argument. It really makes you look stupid. If it is so public, let the public discover it themselves after hours and days and weeks and hundreds of dollars of preparation since it is so accessible to the public. No need to let the world know the details of how a 1 acre pond is fishing.

I'll let you know if Strawberry is fishing well. Probably going Friday. Went up two weeks ago at ice off and caught about 15 in two hours, all but one were rainbows under 16"s.

Do so many of you really lack the common sense that it takes to preserve Utah's best small fishing holes?
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Backpackin' the Boulders - by albinotrout - 05-23-2011, 08:45 PM
Re: [PBH] Backpackin' the Boulders - by steve_o - 05-25-2011, 05:40 PM
Re: [PBH] Backpackin' the Boulders - by Jacksonman - 05-25-2011, 07:38 PM
Re: [PBH] Backpackin' the Boulders - by riverdog - 10-14-2011, 09:29 PM
Re: [riverdog] Backpackin' the Boulders - by PBH - 10-17-2011, 02:08 PM
Re: [PBH] Backpackin' the Boulders - by steve_o - 05-25-2011, 10:15 PM
Re: [PBH] Backpackin' the Boulders - by lavaman - 05-25-2011, 09:58 PM
Re: [PBH] Backpackin' the Boulders - by cpierce - 06-02-2011, 12:06 AM
Re: [PBH] Backpackin' the Boulders - by rippnlips - 10-18-2011, 07:11 PM