Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tibblefork Reservoir
GottaBite, I dont know how long you've fished under the stars there but had you not mentioned this I likely would never have replied to this thread. Aside from Utah Lake and the Green River this is one of my favorites to night fish. Been sneaking up there for a good 15 16 years. In fall of 03 I caught 24 1/2" 6 lb brown. A good majority of Trout I catch are released. Unless I have a request to bring some fresh fish home. I am not a huge fan of eating trout but on this particular night though was hungry and happened to have my little Hibachi in the car too. Besides I knew he would be tastier than a planter bow. That fat Brown didn't even get a ride home. I ate that entire fish before I left. I don't even think I posted a report. It's likely that had I reported it many would have called BS. Or better yet, being told that I should have let him go to live another day. I agree with TinCanFish. I have noticed quite an increase in smartaleck, inconsiderate, arrogant and comments that might suggest or illustrate the others level of of intelligence, knowledge or experience in whatever post it is in relation too. There are lots of reasons why BFT was created. The Utah and Idaho board or examples of those good ideas. Careless derogatory comments will only tarnish the reputation that has made this forum what it is today. That's all.
for now [shocked][sly][cool]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Tibblefork Reservoir - by starkinkade2 - 12-24-2011, 05:03 AM
Re: [Tincanfsh] Tibblefork Reservoir - by sinergy - 12-25-2011, 06:28 PM
Re: [sinergy] Tibblefork Reservoir - by Tincanfsh - 12-25-2011, 10:59 PM
Re: [Tincanfsh] Tibblefork Reservoir - by sinergy - 12-27-2011, 05:09 PM
Re: [GottaBite] Tibblefork Reservoir - by loanfish - 12-27-2011, 12:13 PM