Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extreme Sports (Non Fishing)
[cool]Hey, Cat_man, that is a classic symptom of "fishteimers" disease. We remember every time we went fishing, but quickly delete nonessential memories from our mental database. That includes things like "honey-do's" and shopping lists.

I am not a sexist (right, Honey?), but I do have a theory that there are gender differences in the human memory capacities. As already established, men can remember important things...like fishing...but forget most of the nonimportant stuff. Women, on the other hand, are just the opposite. They forget to pack your lunch for a fishing trip (important). But, they can remember everything you ever said or did for the last hundred years...whenever there is a disagreement of any kind (unimportant).

When my father passed away, this past August, it was heartrending to see what alxheimers can do to someone. As the end approached, he was unable to even recognize his wife of 57 years. That is one ailment that is harder on the rest of the family than on the patient.

But, don't let a little thing like short term memory problems concern you. That happens to all of us from time to time. It is especially common in individuals like yourself, who have busy schedules and tend to run out of hours before they run out of things to do. At least I think it does. I can't remember.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Extreme Sports (Non Fishing) - by TubeDude - 10-08-2003, 11:13 PM
Re: [cat_man] Extreme Sports (Non Fishing) - by TubeDude - 10-09-2003, 08:22 PM