Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear River to Benson Floatilla - Plus Report
I've seen that reg before, and can agree - doesn't seem to be enforced - ever. Not posted. But even a lake like Porcupine that IS posted is properly ignored!

The bridges with roads have pretty fair clearance (Benson Marina/Cache Junction) but I have heard from folks with Wake-board towers pretty tight pressed, especially with last year's high waters.
The train bridge, and the trestle bridge are lower (I take down my tall rods). Think I can touch both standing up in my boat.

Been up towards the dam where the canal isn't even 150 ft across, and had ski boats buzz back and forth - even when I anchored out INTO the channel, and cast ACROSS - no respect! Finally ducked behind an island for a little break water. Maybe I'll start collecting a bucket of rocks, and taking pictures!!!

So how many HP does a Jet-Ski tend to have? Floored me to see a pickup PARK on the loading ramp while they buzzed around on those beasts. I mean serious - it's a LOADING ramp, the PARKING lot is right next door. NOT one and the same!!!

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Bama_Boy] Bear River to Benson Floatilla - by CoyoteSpinner - 05-03-2012, 04:41 AM