Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello all can anyone help me to try to get disabled fisherman and hunters free life time license
I agree with you in that some of those instanceses are apolling.

irregardless to the type of injury, I do not believe that any one is going to get them selves disabled just for a free fishing license.

I feal that every one has the right to fish for food. plain and simple. not sport or any other kind of sponcorship. fish for food only. the problem with being disabled places a major burdon on a persons ability to put food on the table because of the inability of being able to hold down a job.

the durnk driver will loose his leg and most certainly go to jail provided he hasnt the cash to buy his way out of it.

those of us who live with disabling physical conditions do have to live under extream conditions at times. you can beleive me when I tell you if It were not for my ability to fish I would have litteraly starved to death in this now what has become a city where I live. hence the reasoning for wanting to move to tennessee where I can live a humble existance with out fear of pregidous percicution by my nighbors.

I dont mind buying my fishing license cause when I put it agains the cost of buying fish sticks I am by far ahead.

as stated above, I belieave fishing for food is acceptable while fishing in any program for sport should require a license.

daymare you may want to state this in your request to your congressman when sending your request.

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Teroy] hello all can anyone help me to try to get disabled fisherman and hunters free life time license - by davetclown - 10-21-2003, 05:08 AM