Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Berry BEST for Last (Sunday)
[quote FishingLunatic]...I'm in no way discouraging any1 from going to strawberry i'm just saying if u wanna catch bigger bows there than other lakes, don't count on it.[/quote]

Let me just say that I enjoyed fishing with you FishingLunatic....however I must respectfully disagree with you here.

You and your dad are no longer catching 20+ inch Rainbows at the berry.....ok.......but does that mean that there are zero big bows left in the lake? Absoutely not.

There are plenty of bows in the upper 20 inch class being caught....but by no means do I feel like name dropping some anglers on here.

My suggestion......try new tactics, new locations and new presentations. From what I gathered from fishing with you, there is much for you to learn in your future about the art of fishing. Seek out some "old man wisdom"......that sure turned my fishing world upside down and finally headed in the correct direction.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [FishingLunatic] The Berry BEST for Last (Sunday) - by EvilTyeDyeTwin - 10-11-2012, 08:24 AM