Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BearLake report 111503 - Fishing with BLM
BLM told us the night before to accept the possibility of a no fish day. So i said to myself one would be gravy!!! I dont know how to explain 4 fish!!! Do i win a prize??? biggest and most fish!!! It was a riot. It is a day later and I cant get the Smile off of my face. Thanks a ton BLM. You might not believe this, but he is one hell of nice guy. [cool] I have got the big fish bug now!!! Both OEJ and I stayed Friday night in Logan, so we could be all ready the next day. Most fish were caught off of a 5 in. white tube with a 1/2 oz jig head, by swimming it right off the bottom. 2 of the 4 fish I thought I had bottom, till the pole started to come out of my hands!!! I wish that BLM could have hooked up with one, but he seemed more interested in showing us a good time. Thanks again!!! I am glad that OEJ got 2 fish. I cant say enough.

BTW, BLM i am still having a hard time doing the breathing through the nose thing!!!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [One_eyed_jack] BearLake report 111503 - Fishing with BLM - by polokid - 11-16-2003, 07:31 PM