Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Yuba Piker's wanna give some pointers?
[quote utwalleye]
Wow!!! A guy asks for some help at Yuba to catch a pike and this is what he gets!!!
are you kidding me, things that make you go Hmmmmm.

go to painted rocks and go straight across the lake from the boat ramp. stay casting distance away from the shore and work that whole bank line up north and cast green/white spinnerbaits 1/2oz. with silver tandem blade setup. use a steel leader or it will get taken, and have a few of them because they will tare them up. a few weeks ago I lost 2 spinnerbaits and 3 more were tore up and 2 jointed rapalas gone.
good luck[/quote]

Well then.......there you have it.

First of all, utwalleye you have hit the nail smack dab dead on center. It just cracks me up how no matter what stand you take on ANY issue, style, or advice on this site, somebody, (usually several) will chime in with their 2 cents no matter if they know what they're talking about or not.And by doing so, highjack a thread into oblivion.

Good for you utwalleye for seeing this and answering it perfectly with a few short words. And then giving straight foward no B.S. advice which is all he wanted to begin with!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [utwalleye] Any Yuba Piker's wanna give some pointers? - by BeermaN - 08-04-2013, 12:49 AM