Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Live Lake View camera
[quote Lundman]Can we leverage all the $$ generated from the Toe Fungus ad and have that advertisement go to far far away never seen land?

A Win Win for all !! [:/][/quote]

Seems like they should get a new advertiser or two for the camera. BFT seems to be able to find enough of them. Maybe the snoggin tease would help?
I finally realized I could "exclude" the fungus ad from my "rotation" - and I've been relieved - head to toe!

FWIW - the camera was/is at the North Marina - so it would not be of any help in spotting snaggers at the South Inlet, unless they were to move it. I know there were days I would have liked to take some Windex and a squeegie to it.

Maybe a big bird pooped on it. Or a Foo Bird perhaps (old joke, wear it!)

As for coloring your quotes - I find my tablet doesn't give me all the edit functions, even differences with different browsers. And if you turn off Java, you're in hot water (red hot Java anyone?)

If you understand the source code, you can make your own quotes and colors and such. Don't know that it's HTML, but who knows (I don't).

Sometimes when you [quote CoyoteSpinner said Toe Fungus Among Us]quote[/quote] you can see the behind scenes code.

Messages In This Thread
Willard Live Lake View camera - by wiperhunter2 - 02-25-2014, 03:58 PM
Re: [Lundman] Willard Live Lake View camera - by CoyoteSpinner - 02-28-2014, 08:33 PM