Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey anybody rabbit huntin???
i,d like to see that one. haha long as ya have fun. but i do love listenin otem. my lord, i hear ya there, i couldn,t handle ol spud git mauled like that. that,s why its good to have 2-3 beagles, they wouldn,t dare, less it,s a pack to do that to the beagles when theres more than one, i hear ya, fer sure. too bad, i,m sorry fer ya.guys.yeah were just learnin and tryin haha, we just got one of those new calls with the speaker you can put out a distance, but i think we,re huntin too low. e need to go higher, gonna try it this weekend when jack has off and we can spend the hole day. thanks fer the tip. sounded like ya did well. i think there startin to take a toll on our deer herd here. we mights swell take care of the problem now before it gits tooo late. ya know. i know there alot of coyote up there. even on the mountain above my house, i hear em. have fun. be safe. maybe he ought to git a momma that knows how to hunt and a pup and momma will learn the pup. then you,ll have fun. haha [Smile][Wink]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
hey anybody rabbit huntin??? - by patches - 01-06-2004, 03:56 AM
Re: [stormy26] hey anybody rabbit huntin??? - by patches - 01-06-2004, 04:26 PM