Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Utah Catfish Challenge ENTRANTS
You's guys are twisted! And I love every turn!

Sorry folks, been busier than a bee during full bloom, and neglecting my REAL duties heyah. I have a boat load of PM, messages here, and need to run through Paypals, and probably send more invite/instuction replies.

BUT - let me just say, if you want in, you are. No worries. We do have a 49-er "limit" but we've never (yet) hit that mark.
Go ahead and download a banner, if you catch fish - take good pix, start your posts. I'll get caught up. If you post it I WILL score! Need to get the entrants/confirmed list posted. But hell in tarnations - we have SNOW on the ground again! Jane - stop this crazy thing!

Lava - you wanna come float, you got a spot. Wanna meet and shore fish, long as you don't throw carp for the pup! it's all good. I should show you a few access points I've enjoyed pretty good. Might have some more "helpers" - she talks big, so look forward

Jeff and I are already talking up another Floatilla, but maybe Perch Chowder instead of a fish-fry. Simpler is better. Maybe a different destination than the river float, so if there's ideas.

I will be getting back directly to each and every interested party. Bear with me, but consider yourself "IN" if you wanna be.

The growing interest in this contest each and every year just fills me with happiness and joy. Sure, more work ahead, but labor of love - truly!

Messages In This Thread
Re: [albinotrout] 2015 Utah Catfish Challenge ENTRANTS - by CoyoteSpinner - 03-04-2015, 05:55 AM