Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bass Pro Shops will acquire Cabela’s
I've been shopping with Cabelas over 40 years both online and in the stores and have never had a problem returning anything or getting something of poor quality replaced. I find the prices of both Cabelas and Bass Pro to be about the same. I will admit since Cabelas has stores in Utah I have shopped more online at Bass Pro for the more expensive items such as my new Minn-Kota bow mount I-pilot and new fishfinder that I installed on my boat this spring due to no sales tax and some free shipping incentives. I buy a lot of waterfowl gear especially shot gun shells at Rogers nobody else comes close to their prices with no tax and free shipping. I also buy a lot of gear especially ice fishing gear at Glen's Army, Navy for the same reason, I just ordered a new Eskimo insulated ice shanty from Glens...free shipping and no tax......There are lots of places out there to shop guys with good prices that beat Scheels and Dicks. [cool][cool]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [BRL1] Bass Pro Shops will acquire Cabela’s - by PACKFAN - 10-04-2016, 04:26 PM