Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT Flags Unavailable till New Format
Hey all I ask ya'll about flags awhile ago and had fair interest, but I didn't tell you a price or anything, but now we have the numbers and process worked out... So a BFT flag with your name on it will be $10 if you pick them up from me or meet me somewhere, like Flotilla or something like that... Anyway shipping will be more and it's not very cheap... I may have to drop the stick and fold the flags so they fit in an envelop so the shipping is cheaper, but I haven't priced that yet. So if you want one and are willing to pay the price I will have my wife print one up for you... Initial printing will be 20 flags so if you want one get it quick... If we have good interest I'll order another 20, but I don't want to shell out more than I need too... I wanted to do this for a fund raiser to have some cash for sending out prizes, but I was afraid $15 would be too high to ask, so I'm only making about $2.50 a flag that's why I'll have to pass the shipping cost along if we can't do a hand off somewhere...

Anyway here's a photo of the last generation flag vs the new flags... New flags are on top... Hope you'll like them.. Respond to the post if you want one and I'll PM you my address to send the funds along and your address or possible places for a hand off.. Thanks all for your support... Jeff

[inline image.jpeg]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
BFT Flags Unavailable till New Format - by SkunkedAgain - 03-16-2018, 02:52 AM