Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My garden pics: June 2018
Since I wasn't aware of a buttercup squash, I did some research on them and found some info in the attached doc.

My goodness, we stayed pretty warm last night at 67 for a low temp when we've typically been mid to upper 50s, but with the cloud over night that is moving in for the next few days. We even stayed up extra late so we could turn on the fans and finally ended up doing so when it at least got down to the house's temps. [crazy]

I have yet to check our melon patch today, but as of yesterday, they were growing fast. No color yet on the larger tomatoes, but the cherry ones are keeping us happy for now. With any luck, we'll soon have lots of tomatoes for making sauces and salsa.

The hibiscus we have is a bog plant, so only the bottom of the pot sits in the pond water. I've seen the hibiscus that people have in their yards, they sure are pretty when they bloom but I've only seen them in pinks, whites and light purple ones, never reds, here in Utah. Hopefully when I divide it this fall then next year I'll get 2 areas with them. Too bad they don't bloom all through summer though. [Sad]

Messages In This Thread
My garden pics: June 2018 - by wiperhunter2 - 06-19-2018, 09:46 AM
Re: [wiperhunter2] My garden pics: June 2018 - by jjannie - 08-01-2018, 05:22 PM