Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My garden pics: June 2018
No need to take a pic, I think I know what they probably look like. I just don't have non-bog kind. But they are pretty.

Your tomatoes are probably suffering from blossom end rot. I've attached some info about what that likely is you tomatoes have and ways to prevent it. We have had it in past years, even on some bell peppers and its so disheartening. So far this year we haven't yet seen any of it.

No cukes forming yet on my cuke plants, although I have had lots of blooms on them. Last year though, according to my records, we were already picking them by early August!

Our largest cantaloupe has gotten to baseball size and has finally dropped low enough to be touching the ground to give it some support protecting its connection to the vine. The largest watermelons on vines that had started forming far outside the planter ring was already safely on the ground. My records say we picked the first cantaloupe last year on 1 Sep, so looks like we are on track for the about same time frame this year, although we won't mind if it comes a bit earlier this year, LOL.

Messages In This Thread
My garden pics: June 2018 - by wiperhunter2 - 06-19-2018, 09:46 AM
Re: [wiperhunter2] My garden pics: June 2018 - by jjannie - 08-01-2018, 11:13 PM