Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scofield 7/31/18, fishery is not there yet
[quote k2muskie]

Finally from the arm chair sit at home lambasting management plans why aren't you working for the DNR to voice your justifiable rationale with quantifiable evidence for your way...put that in your damn puzzler is what I say.

[/quote]

Interesting, for lack of a stronger adjective.

BTW - this is not the UDWR plan, this is the plan drawn up by the committee that was formed to develop a management plan. It would be interesting to have done an anonymous poll of the UDWR biologists to get their opinion on what they would have recommended be done.

BTW - how much does it cost to raise all of those fish in the hatcheries to a larger size so that they have a chance to be large enough to eat a chub and not starve because the chubs are so thick? I truly hope the current management plan is successful, because it is what we are stuck with for at least another four years and I want Scofield to recover, because I want to fish it. If they aren't successful and they poison Scofield (They are getting everything lined up so they can proceed if the current plan doesn't work.), I hope you are willing to come on here and show the same support that you are showing for this plan.

You seem to look down your nose at those who fish for trout and somehow those who will only fish for tiger muskies (and perch) are somehow superior. Well, sorry to tell you, but that doesn't make anyone any better or any worse, we are all just different. And for what it is worth I have spent far less time fishing for trout than fishing for all other fish this year. I just enjoy fishing for a wide variety of fish, but that doesn't make me any more special or less special than any other angler, including the PowerBait crowd.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [k2muskie] Scofield 7/31/18, fishery is not there yet - by kentofnsl - 08-07-2018, 01:11 AM