Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My garden pics: Summer of 2019
I've noticed a bunch of trees around here are loaded with apricots, I've often wondered about getting some and running them through the Freeze dryer, to see how they would turn out, have you tried that before?
Raccoons prefer being near water but when the young of the year start leaving home, as they are now, you never know how far they will roam. The one you got in that water tank is a good example of that. I knew it was around because of the damage it was doing around my yard, I first started seeing little holes dug around my water sprinklers. Then when the peaches were getting ripe, I found scat in my garden and branches broken on my tree. Since they are rarely seen during the day it's not surprising you haven't seem one up there but they are around. My friend that lives down from you in Mountain Green has them there, so I'm sure you have them as well.
Too bad about that house burning down, hopefully no one was hurt.
I've been seeing a bunch of bees on my green bean plants, hopefully we will start seeing beans soon.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
My garden pics: Summer of 2019 - by wiperhunter2 - 06-14-2019, 01:51 AM
Re: [jjannie] My garden pics: June 2019 - by wiperhunter2 - 08-02-2019, 10:02 PM