Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My garden pics: Summer of 2019
We haven't planted radishes in years, how many rounds of them can you grow per year? Maybe we will give them a try next year.
Wow 6am, that is early, that will likely put him in first place for sure. Best wishes/prayers.
Glad you liked the salmon, it is packed in there pretty tight but after flaking it up, it's not too bad.
Picked 21 green beans today, I was really surprised because some of them were pretty big, so I must have missed them before. In just the right light you can see stuff that you would otherwise miss.
They are doing the big reveal today on the Extreme Home Makeover house. Starts at 4 pm, so we are heading over there about 3:30. I doubt they will let us see the inside but it should be pretty cool to see the family get their new home. Amazing they built it all in one week, including a shed and a garden plus solar panels on the roof. Here is a pic from a few days ago, before they got the lawn in. Not the best pic because they would not let us get too close but hopefully we will get more pics later today.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
My garden pics: Summer of 2019 - by wiperhunter2 - 06-14-2019, 01:51 AM
Re: [jjannie] My garden pics: June 2019 - by wiperhunter2 - 08-17-2019, 08:01 PM