Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Trip Suggestions/Info?
Howdy All, I have the opportunity to go to Utah at the end of this month for a trip and am putting together a little week long loop through Utah to hit some diffrerent areas and am looking for suggestions and info!The current plan is to rent a car in SLC and first hit the Uinta/Wasatch Natl. Forest. Fish the Provo and some lakes up there then head down hwy 35 and hit the Duchesne river around Hanna. From there Id like to work my way down 191 and hwy 10 and find some stuff in the Manti-La Sal Natl. Forest. The final leg of the trip will be working my way over to Salina to drop off my gear before driving back and Flying out of SLC.Im looking for any info on spots to hit anywhere along that route as well as any recommendations on fly shops in the areas. I also am looking for more cost effective car rentals than the big name brands, any suggestions or info is appreciated! Thanks

EDIT: Links are not allowed for new members and are never allowed for the purpose of advertisement on this site, unless you pay for that right.

Messages In This Thread
Utah Trip Suggestions/Info? - by LorenzoDean - 04-20-2020, 10:57 AM
RE: Utah Trip Suggestions/Info? - by fishalot13 - 04-20-2020, 02:01 PM
RE: Utah Trip Suggestions/Info? - by Gone Forever - 04-20-2020, 02:29 PM
RE: Utah Trip Suggestions/Info? - by fishalot13 - 04-20-2020, 03:57 PM
RE: Utah Trip Suggestions/Info? - by fishskibum - 04-21-2020, 10:42 AM