Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is a spotting scope a necessity for NM elk?
(07-27-2020, 02:45 PM)MSM1970 Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 09:08 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Sad to say but this guy is likely a spammer, I edited three of his post where he posted links, after looking up his IP address, I found he was from India.
maybe he just got lucky on his tag, 

seems weird that he would ask that kind of question on this kind of website, its hard to figure what those guys want.
Some of these spammers go all out and get real creative, what they do is go on other forums, copy what someone else posted there, then come on this forum and paste what the copied. I found this out by stumbling across the exact post that was posted here from another forum. The way you can tell, the spammer almost always post a link. Somethings they start off not posting links, then go back and edit their post to add a link but in all cases they are not from the USA. We also get a lot of spammers from New York, the vast majority come from India but also Russia, china, iran, even england. Pretty crazy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is a spotting scope a necessity for NM elk? - by wiperhunter2 - 07-27-2020, 04:14 PM