Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Stream Access Coalition
ignore
[iɡˈnôr][dir=ltr][/dir]
VERBignore (verb) · ignores (third person present) · ignored (past tense) · ignored (past participle) · ignoring (present participle)
[list=none]
[*]refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally."he ignored her outraged question"synonyms:disregard · take no notice of · pay no attention to · pay no heed to · pass over · shut one's eyes to · be oblivious to · turn a blind eye to · turn a deaf ear to · brush aside · shrug off · push aside · never mind · look the other way · snub · slight · spurn · shun · disdain · look right through · look past · turn one's back on · give someone the cold shoulder · cold-shoulder · freeze out · steer clear of · send to Coventry · give someone the brush-off · cut · cut dead · knock back · give someone the go-by · blank · set aside · take no account of · veto · break · contravene · fail to comply with · fail to observe · disobey · breach · defy · flout · fly in the face of · omit · leave out · bypass · overlook · neglect · exclude · skipantonyms:pay attention to · acknowledge · obey
[list=none]
[*]fail to consider (something significant)."direct satellite broadcasting ignores national boundaries"
[*]law(of a grand jury) reject (an indictment) as groundless.
 please try harder with less personal attacks
not that my thick skin minds and its closer to 3%
and yes that small percentage should matter
[/list]
[/list]
"I have found I have had my reward
In the doing of the thing" Halden Buzz Holmstrom

Messages In This Thread
Utah Stream Access Coalition - by fishskibum - 04-27-2020, 07:21 PM
RE: Utah Stream Access Coalition - by dubob - 04-28-2020, 12:42 AM
RE: Utah Stream Access Coalition - by fishskibum - 04-28-2020, 09:34 AM
RE: Utah Stream Access Coalition - by fishskibum - 04-28-2020, 11:34 AM