Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Cat Fishing Contest Final Standings
This year was probably the best cat contest we have had with more participants and more fish entered. It is always fun to see the pics and posts of all the catters. I had the chance to meet more of the cataholics in person this year and it was always a pleasure to trade lies about the monsters that got away. Lots of really good people.

My 34 incher was a pb but it did fall a bit short of that 36 incher i have been chasing for the past ten years. Next year for sure. My best of the year did not even give me a score bump. It was the 31 incher that weighed in at 18+pounds. Most 30-33 inch cats usually weigh around 10 to 13 pounds or so and to find one heavier than that is kinda rare. My 31 inch 18+ pound cat was a very solid and heavy fish -- no pot belly, just solid muscle. I'll be looking for him again next year.

[Image: DSC01218-2.jpg]  [Image: DSC01194.jpg]
31 and 34 inch

A special thanks to Jeff and Forest for scoring and recording all the entries. Looking forward to next year.

Lynn aka BLK

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 Cat Fishing Contest Final Standings - by Boatloadakids - 11-01-2020, 06:51 PM