Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2020 2021 Ice Fishing Contest WINNERS
(03-22-2021, 04:25 AM)DailyAngler Wrote: I had a great time participating. Good job folks! Very fun and thank you everyone. A lot of first ice fish and new experiences for me. Excited for next year.  I wish there was an all species contest for Open Water, catfish only excite me occasionally. Thanks again everyone
We tried an all species contest like the ice challenge one summer and I thought it would be the best contest ever. Ended up no one was interested and it fell flat on its face. I still think it would be a lot of fun, but we need a lot more support to make it happen. If I remember correctly we couldn’t even get ten people to sign up, let alone enter fish. 
If we could find the interest, I still think it would be a great contest to get me to try new areas and increase my range. If you will help talk it up and find a big enough interest base I think we could get something going. I could post a survey asking for interest on the main Utah board and if you could help fan the interest we’ll see what happens. I think we would need 20 minimum to sign up to be worth doing it. Are you game? Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 2021 Ice Fishing Contest WINNERS - by SkunkedAgain - 03-22-2021, 01:36 PM